Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
GM Application I_vote_lcapGM Application I_voting_barGM Application I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
GM Application EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
GM Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
GM Application EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
GM Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajo610

ajo610

Xplicit Reputation : 0

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm

1) What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Adam

2) How old are you?
15 1/2

3) What is your gender?
Male

4) Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
Eastern Standard Time

5) What's your main character name?
Norad

6) When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
Retail: 2 years. I have been with XplicitWoW for a month, but i have been on High Rate for 7 or 8 months.

7) How many hours a day can you G.M ?
5 1/2 - 10 hours a day.
8 ) Have you ever been a Game Master/Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
No

9) Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
3.2 funrelam

10) What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
.gm on, it shows players authority and people should respect that

11) Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing?
Im pretty sure I have everything, I have a ventrilo, I have the XplicitWoW Vent, and I have a built in mic to my computer, so I will never be missing a Microphone. On ventrilo i sound like a little kid sometimes.

12) What position are you applying for?
Game Master

13) What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
I like to make the realm fun and I want to answer tickets asap, so players will be pleased and tell their friends to join. I also like to make events to entertain players.

14) Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
I teach it to them if I get the OK from an Admin, and to get the OK I require a player to submit a ticket and provide a screenshot.

15) What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer?
Keeping the Server Stable; making sure the community is happy, and if anyone isn’t happy, and there is a problem I will solve it as long as it doesn’t break any rules.

16) How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)?
Bigroysrealm.com, use to be with another server, I went to his website, and I saw that he made a better realm then where he was before and a friend Yomortal email me about it.

17) So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?
Tell the player to submit a ticket, email me a screenshot, and then give the player the item, as long as its ok with the Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, or anyone that is higher than me.

18) If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?
I would go on vent and talk to an admin or owner to handle it.

19) A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?
I tell her "I can't fix your sunder armor because druids don't have this spell, You will also need to submit a screenshot to prove that you did have the spell"

20) Please tell us a little about yourself !!
I live in New York, im a B+ student, im a sophmore. I play tenis, golf, and i swim. I also have a job as a computer fixer(small company)
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Locked. An admin / owner
will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with
further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and
do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied
automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Please find your way to our ventrilo for an interview. Be sure to put "Waiting on interview" in your comment and a link to your application in your URL comment. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1