Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_vote_lcapWhat the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_voting_barWhat the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_vote_lcapWhat the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_voting_barWhat the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TitanSteel

TitanSteel

Xplicit Reputation : 0

What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. Empty
PostSubject: What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race.   What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Okay, Im going to Tell you what Class goes Best with that Race & Why.

Alli-
Drenei-Hunter:Gift of the Naaru,Gemcutting,Shadow Resistance,Heroic Presence
Gnome-Mage.:Escape Artist, Expansive Mind.
Drenei-Shaman:Gift of the Naaru,Gemcutting,Shadow Resistance,Heroic Presence
Human-Priest:Increased Spirit,Increased Stealth Detection, Break Speed and Trapping Effects, Rep Gains.
Human-Paladin:Increased Spirit,Stealth Detection, Break Speed and Trapping Effects, Rep Gains.
Nightelf-Rogue:Fade into Shadows, Difficut to hit, Wisp when dead, Resist Nature Damage
Gnome-Warlock:Escape Artist, Expansive Mind
Human-Warrior:Increased Spirit,Stealth Detection, Break Speed and Trapping Effects, Rep Gains, Maces-Swords.
Dwarf-Deathknight:Stone Form, Resist Frost,Expetise with maces. Gun Crit.

Horde:
Troll-Hunter: Berserk,Increased attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows.
Undead-Warlock:Become immune to fear, sleep & charm, Consume corpes to regain heath, Resis to Shad Damage, Underwater Breathing.
Troll-Priest:Berserk,Increased attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows.
Undead-Warrior:Become immune to fear, sleep & charm, Consume corpes to regain heath, Resis to Shad Damage, Underwater Breathing.
Troll-Mage:Berserk,Increased attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows. attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows. attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows.
Troll-Rogue:Berserk,Increased attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows.
Bloodelf-Paladin:Enchant skill increasted, Restore Mana,Enegy or Runic Power, Silence Nearby people, Resistant to magican damage.
Tauren-Shaman:Stomp,Stun nearby opponents, Maximum heath incre,Herbalis skill increased, Resis to Nature Damage.
Troll-DeathKnight:Berserk,incr attack and casting speed, Regen increased, Increased crit chance with thro & Bows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Will put the Best Armor you can get with these classes later.
Back to top Go down

What the Best Armor/Class that goes with that Race.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Off Topic :: Random Things-
Jump to: