Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
The Wonderful World Of Macros I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful World Of Macros I_voting_barThe Wonderful World Of Macros I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
The Wonderful World Of Macros I_vote_lcapThe Wonderful World Of Macros I_voting_barThe Wonderful World Of Macros I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

The Wonderful World Of Macros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guinea

guinea

Xplicit Reputation : 0

The Wonderful World Of Macros Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful World Of Macros   The Wonderful World Of Macros EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of macros for those who are lazy or have filled up most of there action bars macros can be very handy!

Say if your a mage and want to do some burst damage you can make a macro to cast Multiple spells (also if you have trinkets with use effects you can add them also to the macro to boost the damage)

Heres some simple examples for a mage.

/cast Presence of Mind
/cast Icy Veins
/use
/cast Frostbolt

It does exactly what it says once you use it it will cast a instant frost bolt which will also benifit from the Icy Veins and the trinket. This macro can then be repetably pressed and will just cast Frostbolt untill the cooldowns have finished.

/cast Presence of Mind
/use
/cast Pyroblast

This casts a instant pyroblast with the trinket activated at the same time.

This can also be applied to elemental shamans

/cast Elemental Mastery
/use
/cast Lava Burst

This works extremly well if cast after using a Flame Shock however when you include Flame Shock this affects the macro cooldowns and the macro will only cast flame shock.

Well that should get you started macros can be applied to pretty much any spell just experiment and find the ones that suit you and that work happy macroing!
Back to top Go down

The Wonderful World Of Macros
Page 1 of 1