Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_vote_lcap[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_voting_bar[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_vote_lcap[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_voting_bar[Normal/HGM][Redemption] I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
[Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

[Normal/HGM][Redemption]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redemption123

Xplicit Reputation : 0

[Normal/HGM][Redemption] Empty
PostSubject: [Normal/HGM][Redemption]   [Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:30 am

1. What is your real name?

* Adrian L., You may name me Demp / A3, or Dopeface on vent.

2. How old are you?

* 19 years old, turning 20 in 45 days.

3. What is your gender?

* Male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST

* GMT+1

5. What's your main character name?

* Redemption.

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?

* Today, yet heard about this server in the past,
Players from here actually came to duelwar, after playing there for a while they told me to
take a look at this server..

7. How many hours a day can you G.M ?

* Close to 24/7, every day, for about 16 hours;
One might say im a nerd, but im not I do have a social life, Relaxed and chill smoking a blunt
( Yes thats my One addiction ) I do party every weekend mostly saterday night 0.00-7.00

8. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)

* Head GM and Admin on www.duelwar.com -> Check the website out my account there is redemption / top poster / i make everything for the server meaning raid bosses database work scripting and website maintainence, server is down for maintainence as the other 2 admins that i work with are updating everything, I've been an Admin with duelwar ( former known as Lostwrath for about a year ) before that i was an Admin on FxHc for 2 years, server has been closed as we felt like we wanted a change, then i found Lostwrath ( www.lostwrath.com ) aka Duelwar, Ranked N78 on Top 100, might be higher or lower at this moment.
Avarage of 100 players online

9. Do you have a good knowledge of Game Master commands?

Aspire / ascent / arcemu, Wich is easy one can play with the commands if testing them for a day.

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?

* All gm spells can be considered usefull, .r is a usefull one, .gm ticket(s) is another one.
* .invis / .bybass to find hackers
* Ban commands aswell.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment and willing to use full time for all G.Ming

* Vent -> Ventrilo i suppose, Yes i do and on ventrilo 24/7 even when im not at my laptop or asleep you can wake me up by screaming something i'll always here you Smile

12. Do you have a problem with authority?

* Not at all, Im all in for Authority, As i am an -Admin- not meaning GM on Duelwar, I made all the rules / bannable offences, players follow them and know the consequences.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?

* As a gm, just do the normal stuff a gm does, as a Head gm, Accept far better gm's you'll ever see, ( duelwar gm's ) as an Admin / database rights I would make a sick amounts of Scripted bosses / custom gear ( made 3+k costums myself ) wich i could leech from the Duelwar server, if you might need them.

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?

* First of all, I don't keep my GM tag up, Its kinda lame players expect the gm's to be helpfull having you Gm tag on to block whispers is lame and ignorant. Players may make tickets, but they can always whisper me with their problems, I don't mind that and i'll always help them, hence i can do multitasking ( 10 tickets max at once ) comes with the years of experience

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master?

* This is an overrated question found to be asked by every server,
-> Helping players, helping admins, helping yourself to ease your / others playtime on the
server

16. What do you enjoy most about World Of Warcraft?

* The most about world of warcraft, That would be the Lore, the history / past of WoW, Playing vanilla wow helped me on my quest to get the best character on retail, wich I completed on my Retail server Sylvanas ( exiz ) Best pre tbc rogue with Thunderfury, Going on to Tbc i slacked, I diden't enjoy the leveling area's and diden't enjoy the Raids at all, thats where i got involved into Private servers, ( I was a gm on vanilla wow servers Roughly 4-5 years ago, but if you know how those were, 1000 ms latency, nah wasen't fun to play on let alone gm on )

17. So your a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?

* Typical answer, Please post a screenshot on the forums to provide us with the legit proof, we will not refund items / or any other type of item / spell unless you do so.

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution

* A problem cannot be out of my hands, Unless its a Bug that needs scripting / Fixing in the database / or if you need to compile to get rid of the bug/s/.

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?

* I'd /grin and /smile telling him I cannot be fooled by trickery like that.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!

Well Im as you already know by now, Adrian nearly 20 years old.
Im a fun person to hang around with, But don't insult or temper with me or my smile might vanish and turn into a angry face -> Evil or Very Mad Im a professional cook, On a Long Long vacation because my leg was operated / twisted my kneecap during basketball, -> I play 1st national basketball in belgium. Im a good scripter / lua -> Perfect with database work / Heidi or navicat
Overall if you want proof check out www.duelwar.com -> 5.6 k members =)
I want to help you guys, and / or girls to boost up the server a few ranks on the TOP100 and let you have more members.

Regards
Demp / Adrian
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

[Normal/HGM][Redemption] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Normal/HGM][Redemption]   [Normal/HGM][Redemption] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 am

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down

[Normal/HGM][Redemption]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Staff Applications :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: