Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Application - Nina I_vote_lcapApplication - Nina I_voting_barApplication - Nina I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Application - Nina I_vote_lcapApplication - Nina I_voting_barApplication - Nina I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Application - Nina EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Application - Nina EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Application - Nina EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Application - Nina EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Application - Nina EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Application - Nina EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Application - Nina EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Application - Nina EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Application - Nina EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Application - Nina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Application - Nina Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nina   Application - Nina EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)

Nina

2. How old are you?

3. What is your gender?

Female

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)

erm... GMT... i think

5. What's your main character name?

Ashleigne

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?

I started playing wow 2 or 3 days ago and i instantly came on to Xplicit WoW's server.

7. How many hours a day can you G.M ?

as much as you need

8. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)

erm... no... this is the only server ive ever played on

9. Do you have a good knowledge of Game Master commands?

nope... but im a quick learner

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?

i dont have a clue to be honest

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment and willing to use full time for all G.Ming

whats a vent? like... an airconditioner?

12. Do you have a problem with authority?

absolutely not... but i dont like someone constantly pestering me... unless if its for my own or others' good

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?

im really friendly and i have great english grammar and language, i have outstanding mathematical knowledge and im a newbie... so im as willing to learn as the next person

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?

i teach it them... i dont like keeping people waiting... and i would get tickets sorted ASAP

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master?

helping other people

16. What do you enjoy most about World Of Warcraft?

the kind people who are not so kind when it gets to fighting.... Smile

17. So your a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?

depends how they explain it to me... how do i know they havent sold that item and just want another?

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?

contact a fellow GM and if they cant help i contact and admin... or a superiour GM

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?

first i would like to know what a sunder armor is [im sorry im so noob!], then i would attend to their ticket in the correct manner. perhaps i would need to take them to an NPC who can fix it for them...?

20. Please tell us a little about yourself!!

im a great drum player, im a grade 7 guitarist and i also play the violin... not very good at it though...

i recieved several awards in school, eg. most punctual, first science award, first mathematics award[i won this twice], best piece of english literature[last year], i have also had the pleasure of meeting his majesty, the mayor of Birmingham, England for a piece of artwork.

at the end of year 11 [final year of schooling in england] i recieved an A* in mathematics, an A* in english language, an A in english literature, adn A in physics, and A* in chemistry, and A* in Biology, an C in History, a B in geography, a A* in religious studies and an A in information computing technology

i know im probably not a very good candidate but i assure u i am the most possibly the most competent.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

Application - Nina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Nina   Application - Nina EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

Application - Nina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Nina   Application - Nina EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm sorry but your application has been denied for the following reasons: Some of your answers were not what we were looking for with a GM. I'm sorry. Please try again at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - Nina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Nina   Application - Nina Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Nina
Page 1 of 1