Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Gurrewe's GM application. I_vote_lcapGurrewe's GM application. I_voting_barGurrewe's GM application. I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Gurrewe's GM application. I_vote_lcapGurrewe's GM application. I_voting_barGurrewe's GM application. I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Gurrewe's GM application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurrewe

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Gurrewe's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Gurrewe's GM application.   Gurrewe's GM application. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 am

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Gustav

2. How old are you?
14 (Continue reading)

3. What is your gender?
Male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
GMT+1 (Stockholm)

5. What's your main character name?
Gurrewe or Gurre

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
I started playing World of Warcraft one and a half year ago. And Xplict WoW one hour ago.

7. How many hours a day can you GM / Dev?
Minimum four hour a day.

8. Have you ever been a Game Master / Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
World of Gooncraft - I am still GM, but I'll probably leave the server soon. - Two months.
World of Galaxy - -Closed one month ago - It was my own server, so I've been Admin there for six months.
Hyburn WoW - 4 months ago - 1 month.

9. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Fun realm.

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
.commands - It tells you all commands that you can use.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing?
I have ventrilo and full working equipment. But i cant use it all the time, sorry.

12. What position are you applying for?
Game Master

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
I am kind and mature.
I know three languages (Swedish, English and German)
I am patient, honest and helpful.
And i LOVE to help!

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
I tell him/her that he/she have to make a ticket with a list with all missing spells and wait paitenly for someone to teach the spells.
15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer?
To make the realm a fun and safe place to the players.

16. How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)?
AC-Web

17. So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?
I tell him/her that she/he needs to have a evedense to prove that he had that item before (a Screen Shot for an example)

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?
I would ask another staff member for help.

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?
I would tell the druid that thats not a part of my job.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!

Ok, my name is Gustav and I'm 14 years old (I'll turn 15 in a month). I love to help and things related to tech. I live in Sweden, EU. And i also love to do things with my family and my friends.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Gurrewe's GM application.   Gurrewe's GM application. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gurrewe's GM application.   Gurrewe's GM application. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Sorry but you are not what we are looking for at this time. Please wait 1 month before you attempt to re-apply!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gurrewe's GM application.   Gurrewe's GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gurrewe's GM application.
Page 1 of 1