Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
couple rogue bugs and such I_vote_lcapcouple rogue bugs and such I_voting_barcouple rogue bugs and such I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
couple rogue bugs and such I_vote_lcapcouple rogue bugs and such I_voting_barcouple rogue bugs and such I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
couple rogue bugs and such EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
couple rogue bugs and such EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
couple rogue bugs and such EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
couple rogue bugs and such EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

couple rogue bugs and such

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Media

Media

Xplicit Reputation : 0

couple rogue bugs and such Empty
PostSubject: couple rogue bugs and such   couple rogue bugs and such EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:11 pm

hello just reporting in a few bugs found.

the Troll regeneration doesnt work (for me atleast in combat). and the racial skill Berserking seems to teleport you to your hearth spot. hehe ive bene using it alot.

also the haste proc on the Warglaives of azzinoth dont work ive tried so many times,

Vanish cant be learned by the trainers. the mall trainer for rogues onyl teaches level 80 moves even though the other classes can learn any leve from them,

the mount vendor III in horde mall doesnt give mounts it says 'This item cannot stack"

The quests in outlands blades edge mountains from any of that area dont give Xp at all.

and a few of the items and npcs arem issing or dont work right like the crystal things to banish demons.

also the crystals cant be opened for the quests there.

alot of the npcs there are at level 1 with 1 health and a few of the drop items dotn have stats.

ill post more later

update* not a huge huge bug but when you stun a character and npc it is suppoed to spin the person aroudn so that you can backstab without moving. but when you stun you have to go around to the other side to backstab.

update 2: just experimented with the socket gems can go in at any limit. so you arent limited to like 3 of the same gems.

update3: just found that while buying poisons from the poison vendor if i got past page 1 and buy one item that it goes immediatly back to page 1 again, which wouldnt be a problem since you can shift click and type in the amoutn of items but when i tried it it said this item is out of stock. not a major bug but an anoyying one non the less.
Back to top Go down
Media

Media

Xplicit Reputation : 0

couple rogue bugs and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple rogue bugs and such   couple rogue bugs and such EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 pm

new post to keep it alive. ^^

the talent for rogues "killing spree" doesnt work,
Back to top Go down

couple rogue bugs and such
Page 1 of 1