Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Media's Gm App I_vote_lcapMedia's Gm App I_voting_barMedia's Gm App I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Media's Gm App EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Media's Gm App EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Media's Gm App EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Media's Gm App EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Media's Gm App EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Media's Gm App EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Media's Gm App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Media's Gm App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Media's Gm App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Media's Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Media

Media

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Media's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Media's Gm App   Media's Gm App EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 pm

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Shannon smith

2. How old are you?

18, Born 1991, 19th of april

3. What is your gender?
Male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)

england (BST = GMT+1)

5. What's your main character name?

Media

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?

Since 2004 of december, i came to xplicit wow a week and a half ago but i have been on the previous servers before like a year ago.

7. How many hours a day can you GM / Dev?
If im not sleeping im playing wow.

8. Have you ever been a Game Master / Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)

yes, I am Currently the Head gm for www.integralwow.com and gm for wowolympc.com which are active and pretty big servers.
(also just to clarify i will quit these servers as gm if i do get hired on this one.)

9. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?

3.2.0 xplicitwow funserver

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?

I have to say .summon takes the cake, it can solve so many problems, like a player getting stuck if your running someone through an instance or showing a player an npc to use it has so many uses its endless to list them.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing?

I can get on vent and i have just ordered a mic which should be here in about 3 days time but i can get on to speak if ever need be before then.

12. What position are you applying for?
Gm position.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?

I have been doing this for so long. and i have never gotten tired of it yet, i love to have fun and i am just so great with speaking to new players, i always want to make the experience you get from the first time of playign wow . i have managed two servers as Gm and Head gm , im am obbsessed with finding bugs and just generally i enjoy what i do as a gm.

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?

I would contact a developer to get information and permission to do this before, i would also if it is a known skill that has been approved before to be given to any player that is supposed to have it then yes i would. it would depend on the situation.

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer?

to just make the server great and fun to players. to help make things fair for everyone, give them that feel of acomplishment of belonging into a server that is hard to find. if you can acomplish that you can do anything.

16. How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)?

i spoke to mutiple staff members but mainly Bigroy .

17. So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?

i would get the admin to check the database logs of the player to see if he had the item in the first place.

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?

Report it to the admin and or developers and try to control the situation as best as possible til the problem is solved

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?

Explain to him that druids do not have sunder armour.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!

i was born in bermuda i just moved to England. i have always been obssessed with video games i just love the exploration the accomplishment, the wonder. im goign college next week for about 3 horus a day to learn comptuer Networking and video game programming so hopefully i might be able to help in the future with you guys.
ive always been a fan of wow and warcraft III . also i love cows .

anyway i hope you choose me and if not i will still be around as an eager loyal player til this server goes to the top as i know it will 100%

thanks cant wait to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

Media's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media's Gm App   Media's Gm App EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

Media's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media's Gm App   Media's Gm App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 am

I have spoken with you on several occasions and am interested in interviewing you as soon as you get your mic. Once you have your mic, please find your way to our ventrilo for your interview. Be sure to put "Waiting for interview" in your comment and a link to your application in your URL comment. Thanks and good luck! Smile

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Media's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Media's Gm App   Media's Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

Media's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Staff Applications :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: