Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Spankthetank's GM Application I_vote_lcapSpankthetank's GM Application I_voting_barSpankthetank's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Spankthetank's GM Application I_vote_lcapSpankthetank's GM Application I_voting_barSpankthetank's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Spankthetank's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Spankthetank's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peperz276

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Spankthetank's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Spankthetank's GM Application   Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 pm

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
John
2. How old are you?
3. What is your gender?
Male
4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
US Central
5. What's your main character name?
Spankthetank
6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
About 2004, and a week ago.
7. How many hours a day can you GM / Dev?
about 6-8 hours a day.
8. Have you ever been a Game Master / Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Integral wow, im a regular GM there, and i started about 2 months ago.
9. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
3.2.0 Fun
10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
I say the .summon or .appear because someone might be stuck, like if they fall through the earth.
11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing?
I have a mic and updated Vent.
12. What position are you applying for?
GM position.
13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
Im a very knowledgeable person, and I can control myself very well. I also have the GM helper addon, so I know many commands as well.
14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
It depends what the skill was, I might .summon them to a class trainer instead of giving them the skill.
15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer?
To create a fun and fair enviroment so anyone and everyone can have fun on your server.
16. How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)?
I was surfing Google for fun servers, and this one was on the first page.
17. So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?
If it's a item to complete a quest, then yes but I wouldn't just hand out a random item like a mount.
18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?
Either talk to a more experienced GM or talk to the admin.
19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?
Umm druid's can't learn Sunder Armor, so I wouldn't be able to fix it.
20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!
I'm a very kind person, and I am very good about solving problems. I can make friends easily, and I love to help people out when they have an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Spankthetank's GM Application   Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Spankthetank's GM Application   Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Please find your way to our ventrilo for an interview with Shaggy. Be sure to put "Waiting for interview" in your comment, and a link to your application in your URL comment. Thank you.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Spankthetank's GM Application   Spankthetank's GM Application EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Hired 9/6/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spankthetank's GM Application   Spankthetank's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Spankthetank's GM Application
Page 1 of 1