Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
<GM>Gumball App I_vote_lcap<GM>Gumball App I_voting_bar<GM>Gumball App I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
<GM>Gumball App I_vote_lcap<GM>Gumball App I_voting_bar<GM>Gumball App I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
<GM>Gumball App EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
<GM>Gumball App EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
<GM>Gumball App EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
<GM>Gumball App EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
<GM>Gumball App EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
<GM>Gumball App EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
<GM>Gumball App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
<GM>Gumball App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
<GM>Gumball App EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

<GM>Gumball App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pic410

pic410

Xplicit Reputation : 0

<GM>Gumball App Empty
PostSubject: <GM>Gumball App   <GM>Gumball App EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.) Mark

2. How old are you? 40

3. What is your gender? Male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST) Eastern Time

5. What's your main character name? Gumball

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?I Started Playing WOW When it First Came Out.I Came To Xplicit WowJust Now And I love it Here...Very Good Server..

7. How many hours a day can you GM / Dev? 8 Hours A Day And On Weekends All Day Long...

8. Have you ever been a Game Master / Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)I Was With Wowgasm For A Long Time...About Two years There...

9. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on? Anyone Up To The Leader...

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?Got to Know All of them And Help People when they need it.Tickets When people need help And When there is a Problem Some where.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing? Yes I use it....

12. What position are you applying for?

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? I know how to make cool stuff Like Leveling roads Events,Etc..

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?I would tell them to make a Ticket and i would Answer The Ticket and help them what they need....

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer? Making this The Best server and Helping People when they get Stuck with something And Making this The Best Sever out there.Getting more people to join Xplicitwow Because i think this is the Best One..........

16. How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)?I was Looking At Wow Private Severs and Came Across This Server And I Love It....

17. So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?I would Ask A (Ad) About It first or A Different about it first....

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?Send it to (AD) Or Leader about it...

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?I would Ask A (Ad) Or Leader About It First....then i would fix it or what the leader says to do..

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !! I am Mark P and I love Playing Wow And I Love "Xplicitwow.com I live in Alliance,Ohio And I have Two Twins A Boy and a Girl...My little girl can't walk yet She has (C.P.)I love Football And Playing On Xplicitwow....Love to help Anybody with a Problem And being A Here.I Thank-you for your time and Hope To hear from you all...I am A good ....Have A Nice Day...From "Gumball"
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

<GM>Gumball App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM>Gumball App   <GM>Gumball App EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

<GM>Gumball App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM>Gumball App   <GM>Gumball App EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Sorry but you are not what we are looking for at this time. Please wait 1 month before you attempt to re-apply!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

<GM>Gumball App Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM>Gumball App   <GM>Gumball App Empty

Back to top Go down

<GM>Gumball App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Staff Applications :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: