Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Tumbleweeds GM APP I_vote_lcapTumbleweeds GM APP I_voting_barTumbleweeds GM APP I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Tumbleweeds GM APP I_vote_lcapTumbleweeds GM APP I_voting_barTumbleweeds GM APP I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Tumbleweeds GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bamfan22222

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Tumbleweeds GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Tumbleweeds GM APP   Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Taylor
2. How old are you?
3. What is your gender?
male
4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
eastern time
5. What's your main character name?
Tumbleweed
6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW? 4 years

7. How many hours a day can you GM / Dev?
3-9 weekdays ill probably be off on weekends other than sunday sometimes later on saturday

8. Have you ever been a Game Master / Developer on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
lethalwow 6 months

9. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on? 3.2 Funserver

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command? .gmticket get

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing / Developing? I have vent but not a mic

12. What position are you applying for? Game Master

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? im responsible and very patient

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
i would look up the spell on WoWhead and teach it to them aslong as the spell is for their class
15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master / Developer?
making the game more enjoyable for other players

16. How did you find out about our openings (AC-Webs, Ingame, Website/Forums, Friend, Staff Member)? GM Sora

17. So you're a Game Master / Developer and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ? i would let the admin know so he could check to see if he really had it and if so i would replace it.

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ? talk to the admin

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ? i would tell him that sunder armor is a warrior talent and that i would talk to the admin and see if he could check logs to see if you ever had it.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !! i skate and smoke weed so im pretty chill =]
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

Tumbleweeds GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbleweeds GM APP   Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 am

Locked. An admin / owner
will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with
further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and
do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied
automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

Tumbleweeds GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbleweeds GM APP   Tumbleweeds GM APP EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Sorry but you are not what we are looking for at this time. Please wait 1 month before you attempt to re-apply!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Tumbleweeds GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumbleweeds GM APP   Tumbleweeds GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Tumbleweeds GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Staff Applications :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: