Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Dark's GM Application I_vote_lcapDark's GM Application I_voting_barDark's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Dark's GM Application I_vote_lcapDark's GM Application I_voting_barDark's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Dark's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Dark's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Dark's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Dark's GM Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Dark's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Dark's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Dark's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Dark's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Dark's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Dark's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

Xplicit Reputation : 1

Dark's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Dark's GM Application   Dark's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 pm

1.) What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
My first name is Raymond.

2.) How old are you?
i'm 15.

3.) What is your gender?
I'm a Male.

4.) Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone. EST

5.) What's your main character name?
My main Character's name is Dark.

6.) When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
I started playing World Of Warcraft about 3years ago. I came to XplicitWoW last year and also on Sunday, July 19, 2009.

7.) How many hours a day can you GM?
I can GM 2hours at least, 6hours normal, and 14hours most.

8.) Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count)
WoW8(GM,LeadGM) - Not sure about the date. About 3months.
Weflyhigh(Admin) - While i was GMing at WoW8 near the end of the 3rd month. 1months.
XplicitWoW(GM,LeadGM) - October 17, 2008 - December 30, 2008.Close to 3months.
NaxpGaming(GM,RealmHeadGM,LeadGM) - December 20, 2008 - July 4, 2009. 7months.
HeavenlyGaming(GM) - July 5, 2009 - July 22, 2009. 2weeks and 3days.

9.) Do you have a good knowledge of Game Master commands?
I know Arcemu, Ascent and Mangos commands.

10.) What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
I would say that ".command" is a helpful command, because it tells you all the commands you have and what you can use.

11.) Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment and willing to use full time for all GMing?
Yes, i do have ventrilo and willing to use full time for GMing.

12.) Do you have a problem with authority?
No, i don't have any problems with Authority.

13.) What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
Creative, joyful, and Helpful.

14.) Imagine you are a Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them her/his classes missing skills, do you teach it? Or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
Its depends, if i am busy and getting alot of whispers i will ask her/him to make a ticket.
If i'm not busy and players aren't whispering me like crazy i will ask a HGM or Admin if i am
allow to learn her/him their missing spells. If they approve i will then do so.

15.) What is the most important part of being a Game Master?
Helping out the players that play on XplicitWoW.

16.) What do you enjoy most about World Of Warcraft?
The Gnomes =). I love the little Pleople.

17.) So your a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
I will ask for a Screenshot. If the Screenshot shows that she/he did lose that item, then i will ask a HGM or Admin if i can return her/his lost item.

18.) If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
I will ask a HGM, or Admin if they have anytime to help me out with a problem that i can't control.

19.) A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
In a ticket like this i will tell the Druid "You shouldn't have a Spell called Sunder Armor, and thats why its not working for you. I will have to unlearn this spell from you also, because it belongs to Warriors not Druids."

20.) Please tell us a little about yourself!!!
I'm a Random person. I can be funny, weird, ask stupid questions, and just Be Me DARK! When it comes to GMing i am Very professional and don't act how i act as a player.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

Dark's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark's GM Application   Dark's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:46 pm

As much as I hate to not move this to a certain area of the forums!

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net

Dark's GM Application
Page 1 of 1