Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Jodster's GM app. I_vote_lcapJodster's GM app. I_voting_barJodster's GM app. I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Jodster's GM app. I_vote_lcapJodster's GM app. I_voting_barJodster's GM app. I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Jodster's GM app. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Jodster's GM app. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Jodster's GM app. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Jodster's GM app. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Jodster's GM app. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Jodster's GM app. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Jodster's GM app. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Jodster's GM app. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Jodster's GM app. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Jodster's GM app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jodster

Jodster

Xplicit Reputation : 1

Jodster's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Jodster's GM app.   Jodster's GM app. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Martin

2. How old are you?

3. What is your gender?

Male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)
GMT London 0

5. What's your main character name?
Jodster

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
3 years ago I will start playing Xplicit after this GM application.

7. How many hours a day can you G.M ?
10+ hours a day.

8. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Yes, I was Admin on free world of warcraft one of the top servers it is dead now server owner shut it down.

9. Do you have a good knowledge of Game Master commands?
Yes, ArcEMU, Ascent, Antrix, Hearthstone.

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
.commands because it tells you what commands you have and what they do.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment and willing to use full time for all G.Ming?
Yes, use it when I'm on any private server.

12. Do you have a problem with authority?
No, I was in a large British Scout Group and they helped out the community so no I have never had trouble with the authority.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?
The qualities I possess that may be beneficial to the server are:
I am a kind, helpful.
I like resolving problems.
I am patient, mature, honest, calm and reliable.
I have a sense of right and wrong so I know whether I should do something or not.
I think I have a sense of humour Razz.
I would always put helping the players first and I would like to make sure that players enjoy the server as much as possible.

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
I would kindly ask the player to make a ticket and include the missing spells in it and wait paitently like anyone else.

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master?
I think that the most important thing in GM duties is making sure that there is nothing ruining the gameplay for other players, for example, a missing vendor or a speedhacker.
However every part of a GMs duty is as important as any other!

16. What do you enjoy most about World Of Warcraft?
PvP and chatting to others.

17. So your a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?
I would kindly ask the place to post the information of this lost item and a screenshot for proof then I would take action against this.

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?
I would get another member of staff to help me but if there arn't any online I would kindly ask the players to stop and if this problem consists I would warn them and if they continue I would kick them.

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?
I would kindly explain druids do not have "Sunder Armor" and go ahead and remove the spell.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!
My name is Martin, I'm 16 years of age I like do stuff with computers and playing on my xbox and going out with my family.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Xplicit Reputation : 32

Jodster's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodster's GM app.   Jodster's GM app. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 am

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitwow.forumotion.net
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

Jodster's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodster's GM app.   Jodster's GM app. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 am

Please join vent when possible and wait in the help desk. Put in your comment that you are ready for your interview and we will get to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jodster's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jodster's GM app.   Jodster's GM app. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jodster's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xplicit Wow :: Staff Applications :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: