Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Application Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcapApplication Rules - Please Read I_voting_barApplication Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Application Rules - Please Read I_vote_lcapApplication Rules - Please Read I_voting_barApplication Rules - Please Read I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Application Rules - Please Read EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Application Rules - Please Read EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Application Rules - Please Read EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Application Rules - Please Read EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Application Rules - Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

Application Rules - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Application Rules - Please Read   Application Rules - Please Read EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 am

There are a few rules that we have that need to be followed. Please take the time to read them. Lack of reading them will not exempt you from any action taken.

1. If you ask a GM about your application more than once, your application WILL BE denied.
2. You MUST have working Ventrilo and mic for your interview!
3. We do not take lying on your application lightly. Please be truthful or you will be denied.
4. If your application has been approved: When waiting in vent, please be patient as we can get very busy at times. Also remember to have in your comment that you are ready for your interview. We will get to you as soon as we can. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Application Rules - Please Read
Page 1 of 1