Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_vote_lcapSTAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_voting_barSTAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_vote_lcapSTAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_voting_barSTAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ!   STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 pm

The following are rules, NOT suggestions. If you are incapable of following these regulations, you will be removed from our staff.

1. Alternate characters must be made on a regular player account. The ONLY character(s) on your GM account can be your GM character or a test character which must be deleted upon completion of the testing.

2. Adding items or spells to a player or leveling up a player's character unnecessarily will result in immediate dismissal. This includes killing mobs for a player or providing extra stats for a player through spells, buffs, or otherwise.

3. GM ranks must be earned and are given at the Owners' and/or Admins' discretion. Trial GMs will remain in their trial period for no less than 1 month.

4. All staff must be in ventrilo when they are ingame. All staff must have a microphone and must use it on a regular basis.

5. Developers are here to fix bugs, install new items or areas, and assist the owners in development projects. Developers are NOT to be answering tickets unless told to do so directly by an owner. Failure to comply is grounds for immediate dismissal.

6. GMs are here to answer tickets and assist players. GMs are NEVER to add gobjects, NPCs, items onto NPCs, or to delete any of the afore mentioned unless told to do so directly by an owner. Failure to comply is grounds for immediate dismissal.

7. No staff member may use his/her GM account to run players through a quest, instance, raid, or battleground.

8. Staff will not modify any player's faction, display, speed, flying ability, or title.

9. All staff must stay on the realm for which they were hired. If a staff member needs a break/vacation, they must speak with at least one owner/admin AND must post it on the forums in the GM section.

10. The test realm is designed for developers to be able to test various fixes as well as additions to the game to be sure they do not cause a problem with the server. GMs are not to be on the test realm unless they have express permission from an admin/owner and ONLY if all tickets are taken care of first.

11. All staff members must attend our weekly meetings. Missing 3 meetings will result in automatic dismissal from our staff. If you MUST miss a meeting, you are required to let an owner know. Meeting dates/times will be announced several days in advance on the ventrilo staff meeting room comment.

Please Note: These rules are subject to change at the owners' discretion. Please review them from time to time.
Back to top Go down

STAFF RULES: ALL STAFF MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1