Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Refusion's GM Application. I_vote_lcapRefusion's GM Application. I_voting_barRefusion's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Refusion's GM Application. I_vote_lcapRefusion's GM Application. I_voting_barRefusion's GM Application. I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Refusion's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Refusion's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Refusion's GM Application. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Refusion's GM Application. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Refusion's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
refusion

Xplicit Reputation : 1

Refusion's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Refusion's GM Application.   Refusion's GM Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 am

Hello i'm refusion.. I'm looking for a Dedicated server that run's very well.
- I Can Bring the server a better way up.
- I'm a hard working person even hard word is getting done.
- I've Runned a Server before for 2 Years.
- I Can bring this server people around 50-100-150.
- So Here is my application.

Qeustions:

Depoortere Gil

Main character name:

Refusion.

17, 1992 23 October(almost 17)

What timezone are you in:

Europe - Belgium Time zone.

A little about yourself(at least 50 words):
I'm actually very smart. I'm an outgoing person so don't hesitate to talk to me.
I'm a very Loyal and social person, In-game i'm always happy to help people to the best
of my ability, I'm 17 Years old and i'm working around LUA scripting and HTML Websites. I'm in vacation now for 3 Month's so i'll be rlly active.
I'm a hard working person towards all my priorities. I get things done and I don't mind having loads of work to complete.
In-game and out, people come to me for advice and if they need help the most, they will get the help they need.

Why do you want to become a GM:

Because I just know I am worth being GM, I know I learn from every fault I make. I Have 100% Perfect english language. So people understand my story's.
I've seen this server running quit good and the website is made very nice, Everything is clear. The point is why i want to be a GM is because i lost my job on WoW-Powned because of the staff that were "noobs",
The owner recruited his friends that he know IRL so i quitted and i'm looking for a new job right now.

Experience:
I've been helping people a lot. This includes telling them how
to resurrect if they're are no nearby spirit healers and helping them out with quests and such.
The biggest contribution I would love to make (and will be made later on) is to donate on any
server i will be accepted now. Also i would tell people how to connect if the do not know how to
connect on the server, and if they have errors i would help them out.
I'm a social and loyal person that keeps a cool head on the server and be respectfull to the community.
I'm a hard working person, Even hard work is getting done with me. I Can tell you i've runned a server WoW - Fantasy for 2 Years and i've been Co-Owner on WoW - Vortex.

Do you have any experience with the Ascent(ArcEmu) Emulator:
I've runned Ascent for 1 year then i jumped to Mangos.

How much can you be active:
Now i'm in vacation and i can tell you i'm a very active person,
Even if i'm at school i'll stick active on the forums and when i get home i get on wow untill i have to go sleep.
In vacation i can be online like 24/7 If rlly needed. Mostly in vacation i'm online 10 houers a day.

Anything else you would like to include:

Yes,
I'm a GREAT person, I can work with players Very well, long, and ofc. I can do it in a mature way.
I have very, very much patience.
I am an very, VERY active player.
I am an great and mature guy, and all afterall, my maturity is very high!

I'm also not looking for a server that will close in a couple of days/weeks.

I Can bring people to this server from my server i've made. I have them on MSN.

To improve it:

1. Do you have a problem with authority?

I have never had any problems taking advice or even orders from people who are smarter,
more experienced, or older then me. Becuase in the end it always makes both of us smarter, and more experienced. I also like to humor those who honestly have no idea what they are talking about, in hopes that one day they will spout off something that will make even the slighest lick of sense.

2. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to the server?

Im a people person. always have been. between working on many, many community teams as well as in game leadership, i know you cant go wrong with me on the job. I'm anything but ignorant, and i'm willing to take charge and do whats right even if people hate me for it. I have many skills to offer the server.

3. What is the most important in GM duty?

This question is tricky.
See, you would expect most "trolls" to just put "To make sure that everyone
is following the rules and to be fair" while this is very important, i think that the BIGGEST duty to fulfil is the following.

As a game-master. You represent your server. It's up to you to show other people how to act, and correct behavior. You dont do this by TELLING them, You just set the example. It's a monkey see- monkey do world, and you will be looked up to because you have that "blizz" icon next to your name. The most important thing that you
can do is make sure everything is working, according to plan,
and make sure everyone knows how lucky they are to have such a unique service to them for no
cost at all. Be stern, and make the right descisions even if everyone HATES you for it,
you can still go to bed telling yourself
"hey, i helped make someones holiday season more enjoyable"

4. Imagine, you see a hacker, you got his name but not his IP or account name, whats your next move?

Well, every GM has he's own way. My way is just summon him, root him, then I try to contact a higher GM than me, wich can maybe do more! (If I am on trial) And when he did this just for fun or just to hack or such, Instant IP ban. But sometimes when its first time and I got a good day, I just give them a 2nd change, but the next time I catch them on going wrong, I instant IP and acc ban.

I'm sorry my application is a long read . lol!

Friendly greets,

-Refusion
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Refusion's GM Application.   Refusion's GM Application. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Refusion's GM Application.   Refusion's GM Application. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Please join vent when possible and wait in the help desk. Put in your comment that you are ready for your interview and we will get to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refusion's GM Application.   Refusion's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Refusion's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1