Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Please create an account for our forums. You can not post anything with out an account. Thank you!
Xplicit Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Xplicit Wow

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Xplicit Wow Forums! Please join, relax, and have fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Sonny
Protoss's GM Application I_vote_lcapProtoss's GM Application I_voting_barProtoss's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Shaggy
Protoss's GM Application I_vote_lcapProtoss's GM Application I_voting_barProtoss's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Lindsey
Tania
pancakes
Immortalz
Enviious
Wildfire
Dark
Dereku
Latest topics
» Player Feedback.
Protoss's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by cheol008

» Developers talk to you - the mystery of the "Panda" property changes
Protoss's GM Application EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 am by cheol008

» Hey Im Binkie
Protoss's GM Application EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am by Triple

» Count to a thousand..
Protoss's GM Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am by elementj232

» ApplePie's Introductory
Protoss's GM Application EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm by applepie

» Kinda Confused
Protoss's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am by danielandcalum

» Death Knights are fun right?
Protoss's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:40 pm by roobadukkai

» Rogue Mystery Bug.
Protoss's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm by Trollmaster999

» Holy Fire Bugg
Protoss's GM Application EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm by Trollmaster999

Protoss's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoss

Xplicit Reputation : 0

Protoss's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Protoss's GM Application   Protoss's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

1. What is your real name? (Just your first name.)
Harry

2. How old are you?
I am 15

3. What is your gender?
I'm male

4. Which time zone are you in? ( Example: EST/ PST)

My time zone is GMT

5. What's your main character name?
My main character name is Protoss on all realms.
Blood elf Rogue

6. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to Xplicit WoW?
I started playing World of Warcraft about 2years ago. After about half a year I started playing Emulation server as well as retail.
I only joined Xplicit WoW today, but from what I've played, I love it.

7. How many hours a day can you G.M ?
I can GM approximately 12hours a day as it's the summer holidays, once I'm back in school, I'd be able to GM about 5-7 hours a day.

8. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Ok, I've been a GM on the following servers (this is not all of them, but the bigger servers)
Shadderd WoW - 6months before it shut down
Revelation WoW - about 2months before it shut down
Death WoW - about 1 month before I left due to the server not progressing
TerraNet WoW - About 1month before I left due to disrespectful Admins, and A LOT of bugs.

9. Do you have a good knowledge of Game Master commands?

I know all GM commands, although I do keep a GM Handbook saved on my computer in-case I do forget anything.

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
Hmm, the most useful is probably ".gm" and sub commands, obviously.
I would say this because using "gm", you then get ".gm on / off", ".gm whisperblock / allow" and ".gmticket get / getid / delid". If you ask me, these are all equally important commands, so that you can help players, without being spammed with whispers.

11. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment and willing to use full time for all G.Ming
Yes, I do have Ventrillo and a mic. My mic is a bit battered, but still works and I would be prepared to be online all the time while I was GM'ing (unless there was a good reason why I couldn't be online)

12. Do you have a problem with authority?

Not at all, I respect all people above me in rank AND below me in rank. I will also do what I'm told by my superiors.

13. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server?

Well, I'm kind, helpful and friendly. I know WoW well, so I will almost always be able to help people. I'm prepared to have a laugh, but I know when the time is to be serious. If things get to out of hand, I know how to control them, and calm everything down.

14. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/ him to make a ticket?
I would kindly inform that person that there are other people with problems, but they made tickets and are waiting, so they will have to as well.

15. What is the most important part of being a Game Master?

I think the most important part of being a GM, is helping the players to have a good time, while making sure the server rules are followed.

16. What do you enjoy most about World Of Warcraft?

I don't think I could choose one thing really, the game's just so big, and there's so many great things about it. The different classes, races, spells and abilities, weapons, armor, mounts, everything, it fascinates me how much they can fit into one game, and still have it at the great quality of game they have.

17. So your a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do ?
I would tell that person that I could not replace the item, until I had been shown proof that they had had the item.

18. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution ?
I would always try and contact and Admin to come and sort the problem.
However, it would depend on the problem for what else I would do.
If someone had opened a ticket and I couldn't sort it, I would apologize to them, and let them know I would get an Admin to talk to them as soon as possible.
If it was a group of people messing about breaking rules, but there was to many to be dealt with. I would make an announcement to let them know that an Admin would be checking the logs, and anyone involved would face a punishment unless they stopped now.

19. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this ?

I would tell that very nice druid, that Druid's don't get Sunder Armor as it's a warriors ability, and even if they did, that they would need to report it on the forums and it's the developers job to fix spells etc.

20. Please tell us a little about yourself !!
As I said earlier, my name's Harry. I'm 15 and come from the UK. I only really do one sport, Ice Skating, and most people don't class it as a sport. I'm very musical, I play the drums and guitar. I've played the guitar since I was about 10, and the drums since I was about 12 (I prefer the drums). I'm always listening to music, and my favourite band is Paramore, followed by Slipknot. I've always been interested in computers, so am pretty advanced on them, and spend a lot of time on them. Because of this I do a lot of gaming, at the moment the only games I'm playing a lot are World of Warcraft and Team Fortress 2, however I'm always looking for new games to try. I've just thought, I do two sports actually, I also bike. I do Downhilling and Jumping*. Well that's about all I can think to say, I hope you like my app.

*This bit's aimed at people interested in biking so I don't have to explain it loads.
For Jumping I own a Specialized P.1 with Marazochi DJ Pros, Avid Juicy 3 rear disk, and Halo Combat rims.
For Downhilling I own an Ironhorse Sunday, with Marazochi Boxers, Avid Juicy 7 front and rear disks, and DT Swiss rims.
Back to top Go down
Shaggy

Shaggy

Xplicit Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Protoss's GM Application   Protoss's GM Application EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Locked. An admin / owner will review this app and move it to either Accepted or Denied with further instructions. Until this post is moved, please be patient and do not ask any staff member of its status or it will be denied automatically. Thank you and good luck!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Lindsey

Lindsey

Xplicit Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Protoss's GM Application   Protoss's GM Application EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Please join vent when possible and wait in the help desk. Put in your comment that you are ready for your interview and we will get to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protoss's GM Application   Protoss's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Protoss's GM Application
Page 1 of 1